- 1-pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- juice 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Top with French’s crunchy onions
Sauté the green beans in a little olive oil and cover with tinfoil
for about 8 minutes (stirring occasionally). In a separate pan
melt the butter, add the mustards, lemon, salt and pepper.
Stir till butter is melted. Drizzle over the green beans and top
with the crispy onions!